quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2009

Optativa de Inglês: Test on 13th January for students in TP2‏

Dear Students,

At their request, the students in Turma 2 are doing the test on Tuesday, 13th January, at 6 pm.

Those students who can only come at 6.30 pm wil be able to stay on till 8.30 pm if they wish, since the test lasts for two hours.

The test will be held in Anfiteatro I and not in our usual room.

In case anyone from Turma 1 wishes to do the test on this day and date, please feel free to turn up. Just let me know beforehand (send me an email) so that I can have enough copies of the test made.

Turma 1 will have their test on Tuesday, 20th January, from 2 to 4 pm, Exceptional cases where students cannot do the test on either of the dates mentioned before, will be dealt with later. Anfiteatro I is located at the very end of FLUL's entrance hall.


Best wishes,
Isabel Mealha

(From: imfmealha@fl.ul.pt )

Sem comentários: